---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 21:01:56 +0000
From: anne elizabeth moore <annemoore(a)independentsdaymedia.com>
Subject: IDM: so help us,
it's the end of radio! funded by our dedicate readers!
Hey, PUNK PLANETEERS,
We're running a feature in the next issue of PUNK PLANET on unlicensed
and underground audio pod/broadcasting projects. And it's funded by the
That's right, the Community-Supported Journalism fund
) is kicking in the big bucks
for features on the hottest and hippest in podcasting,
microbroadcasting, and pirate radio. Hooray for your support! And hooray
for the end of (licensed) radio!
Also, if you do a pod/broadcast of the unlicensed or underground
variety, we'd love to get your feedback! Please fill out and return the
below questions to anne(a)punkplanet.com by WEDNESDAY JUNE 15, 2005.
1. What is the name and a brief description of your project?—If it has a
web presence, please list that as well.
2. What is your name and how are you identified on-air (if different)?
(Please let us know if you wish to be identified anonymously in print.)
3. What do you see as the benefits to working in an unlicensed or
underground pod/broadcasting environment?
4. What are the drawbacks?
5. How did you get started—was your work in this arena a response to
political issues, a creative endeavor or something else?
6. What materials do you use?
7. Do legal concerns play a role in your programming decisions, and
what, specifically do you fear?
8. What effect are you hoping to accomplish with your broad/podcast on
the media environment?
this has been a message courtesy the fine folks at www.independentsdaymedia.com
thank you for reading it.
Sounds a little like us no?
paz y amor,
hit me: <robin.shannon.id.au>
jab me: <robin.shannon(a)jabber.org.au>
upgrade to ubuntu linux: <http://www.spreadubuntu.org/>