On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 10:24 PM, Nicolas Vervelle <nvervelle(a)gmail.com> wrote:
Any estimation for the delay before r99135 will be
It's to know if it's useful for me to make changes in my tool to deal with
the new namespace.
I'm deploying it right now.