we've released v0.37.0 of OOUI this Wednesday. It will rollout on the
normal train next Tuesday.
Highlights in this release:
- Underlying library OOjs was updated to v3.0.1, up from v3.0.0,
nominally a breaking change.
- Text flow of form layouts on mobile devices was improved, surfaced
in Advanced Mobile Contributions
- Additionally this release removed deprecated icons 'beaker' and
'unTrash', both were renamed, former to 'labFlask', latter to
'restore'. Additionally 'toc' in 'icons-layout' was deprecated in this
release, as design team has decided to use 'listBullet' as unified
table of contents icon.
If you haven't yet updated them, now's the time.
You can find details on additional new features, code-level, styling
and interaction design amendments, and all improvements since v0.36.0
in the full changelog.
If you have any further queries or need help dealing with breaking
changes, please let me know.
As always, interactive demos and library documentation is available
on mediawiki.org, there is comprehensive generated code-level
documentation and interactive demos and tutorials hosted on
OOUI version: 0.37.0
MediaWiki version: 1.35.0-wmf.11
Date of deployment to production: Regular train, starting Tuesday 17 December
 - https://doc.wikimedia.org/oojs-ui/master/demos/?page=icons
 - https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/g/oojs/ui/+/v0.37.0/History.md
 - https://doc.wikimedia.org/oojs-ui/master/demos/#widgets-mediawiki-vector-ltr
 - https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/OOUI
 - https://doc.wikimedia.org/oojs-ui/master/