Fixed cache/purge issue on Amir's talk page with Matt, cherrypicked &
Turned on ZHwiki, Danny added two test pages
Worked on moving pages (T2) -- looks like it's going to work out reasonably
Today: Still working on move page.
Worked on T4 - deleting board doesn't delete topics. Patch is up.
Merged S12 -- Echo changes to fix Flow notifications
Worked w Erik on Amir's talk page unbreak now. Put up patch for purges
which Erik deployed, it's working fine now.
Looked at VE change to make sure it doesn't break our VE integration.
Updated & merged Flow/VE commits.
Spent most of the day on Mediawiki.feedback, VE will look at it.
Worked on converting LQT notifications, patch up andf ready for review.
Working on deleting board
Today -- error log spam Krinkle reported. Erik will cherrypick today.
Helping with browser test failures for Getting started
Merged Matthias' patch with no-JS
Merged patch for preload support, Erik's VE patches
Put VE integration on Beta
Working on Mediawiki.feedback
Will focus today
Code review, spreading the love
Dug through LQT code, realized we underspecified Echo notifications. We
figured out answers, working on it today. Should be finished.
Swatted all our Unbreak Now tickets
Worked on continuous integration failures, reviewed & merged Matthias'
Added Flow back to all extensions tests; it had been removed because of an
earlier failure which is also fixed.
Updated mention in toolbar patch, in response to feedback. Follow-up patch
about using @ as a shortcut to open the mentions.
Merged small patches -- Erik's for Parsoid styles, API error messages,
fixed board truncation issue that Pau mentioned.
Started on Mediawiki.feedback form
A heads up on why I had to disable Flow from the wmf-extension group test:
> Database field 'workflow.workflow_wiki' too short (not compatible with mediawiki's iw_prefix)
flow_workflow.workflow_wiki is varchar(16).
mw_interwiki.iw_prefix is varchar(32).
This did not cause breakage in production as our interwiki codes are shorter than 16 (I hope so anyway).
This did not cause breakage in Jenkins earlier as SQLite does not support text length (and so any length was inserted).
This started breaking in converting Jenkins to use use MySQL.
Flow's own phpunit job will continue running but until this is addressed, it cannot participate in the group test that blocks other extensions and MediaWiki core.
Swot deploy of topic history
Code review, put a few patches through -- Matthias & VE.
Looked at editor initialization -- for bug with focus on editing header.
Patch for watchlist star not acting properly.
Today: finish up the sprint.
Worked on Deleted Contributions, will wrap that up tomorrow.
Finished fatal on Amir's history page -- turned out to be caused by rare
condition with unsuppressing an action.
Fixed an IE10
Added error handling to mentions inspector in toolbar.
Today: code review.
Working on T1 - converting LQT notifications to Flow notifications.
Jenkins stopped accepting patches -- also working on that
Not delivering Parsoid css on no-JS & mobile -- put up a patch.
Today: Unblock Jenkins and then back to converting notifications.
Reviewed Erik's Confirmedit patch
Ran script to correct incorrect edit counts, S13 is done.
Working with Google Summer of Code to get an intern to help with adding
Flow to Pywikibot.
Merged a volunteer patch for Echo.
Sprint T starts today!
Reviewed and merged fix for spam filter
Commented on Erik's i18n link patchh
Worked on database problems
Today: Code review.
Working on DeletedContributions patch -- 2 patches are up.
One more part to be done: Deleting the topics and posts, and having those
appear in DeletedContribs.
Merged patch for increasing wiki prefix length.
Worked out how to get the toolbar to go where we wanted, moving icon for
switching. Put in a patch for VE, if they want to approve it.
Going through code review -- Matthias' patches.
Merged patches for undelete rights and indents for LQT topics
Today: Moving things through code review before code freeze tomorrow
Fixed templating, Jon is trying to get mustache templating into core
Worked on inspector error message for non-existent users
Merged fatal errors for notifications
Amir flagged some issues over the weekend, worked on those.
Today: keep looking at Amir's fatal, finish the mention inspector.
Worked on <pre> in LQT topics.
Started working on making deleted topics appear in DeletedContributions.
Yesterday - worked on VE, getting the wikitech switch in
Today: looking at how to get VE action menu in place.
Looking at getting the toolbar inside the box -- not sure how to get the
icons to bottom.
Updated VE mentions inspector to work correctly w/ enter key -- invalid
users won't be allowed to be inserted. Adding an error message.
Also fixed so the mention won't be highlighted. Added @ shortcut. All this
up for review.
Prepped stuff for swot.
Talked to Roan about change for VE.
Today: Add error message to mentions inspector.
Yesterday: Working on switch to source in VE -- that works, but making it
look like Pau's design is more difficult than we thought.
Also architecture meeting.
Today: more VE -- Matt & Erik will talk about VE after the meeting.
Mentions is almost done. The one thing that needs to get added is inserting
the mention when you hit enter.
Also data center meeting.
Today: Finish up VE.
Worked on last CirrusSearch patch.
Merged undo code.
Worked on LQT import -- board creation bug.
Tomorrow: Erik suggests S12 (Echo patch) in code review.