[QA] browser acceptance/smoke tests for mediawiki new install, upgrade, arbitrary language

Chris Steipp csteipp at wikimedia.org
Tue May 20 21:10:22 UTC 2014

I think that's a great start.

Eventually, I'd like to have tests for all of the major features of a
default wiki (logs and recent changes, page moves and deletes, account
creation, user login, watchlist handling, maybe file uploads), so we can
use it for regression testing on our next LTS (1.23). But it looks like a
lot of the groundwork is in that patchset.