[Foundation-l] Greg Kohs and Peter Damian

MZMcBride z at mzmcbride.com
Sun Jul 24 20:21:17 UTC 2011

I don't really feel it's appropriate or necessary to have another
Kohs-related thread on this list (for a variety of reasons), but while
there's one here and active, I'll post the following, at the request of Mr.
Kohs:

----
Kohs rightly asked, immediately prior to his being banned from this list,
what was uncivil or antisocial about any of the final five posts by Kohs to
Foundation-l?

* http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/foundation-l/2010-October/061602.html
* http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/foundation-l/2010-October/061461.html
* http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/foundation-l/2010-October/061456.html
* http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/foundation-l/2010-August/060702.html
* http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/foundation-l/2010-August/060441.html

Nobody has dared to answer this.  Will anyone ever do so?
----

A fair warning to other mailing list readers: I haven't clicked any of these
links or investigated this issue (whatever it is). But I'm fairly sure it's
kosher to post on behalf someone who's unable.

MZMcBride