[Foundation-l] Help Beat Jimmy! (The appeal, that is....)

Gregory Kohs thekohser at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 12:18:42 UTC 2010

Philippe Beaudette recently mentioned the final report from a donors survey
recently completed by Q2 Consulting, LLC.  I'd like to congratulate the
Foundation for getting this independent research project completed.  (I had
participated extensively in the design of the 2009 survey that never came to
pass, prior to Rand Montoya's departure from the Foundation.)

I am wondering if Philippe could share with us the "request for proposal"
that went out to the various vendors who surely bid on this 2010 donors
survey?  Also, if we could see the list of research firms that presented
proposals, and the criteria by which Q2 Consulting was selected, I would be
very pleased.

Kindly,

Greg

--