Another point to consider is that for some projects there is
considerable interdependence (this may not be the norm).
My WikiMiniAtlas for example depends on
1. the OSM database mirror being available
2. the WIWOSM project (although I could proxy that from the TS)
3. Dispensers coordinate extraction database (GHEL)
These dependencies will increase the viscosity of the migration process.
In theory database connections could be ssh tunneled although
1. that may not be a very stable or fast solution
2. someone/somewhat is blocking ssh traffic from labs to the
toolserver cluster (other ssh connections work fine) what is going on