We finished our sprint on Tuesday and made plans for the next one on
Thursday and I wanted to let you know the updates.
We've been in the middle of annual planning, so I'm going to provide the
update on Epics next week.
We finished the two projects that we had committed to for the sprint:
Measuring ULSFO Site
We were also able to finish:
We generated the dashboards for the March metrics meeting
We wrote a utility (kraken-toolbelt) that allows read/write from/to snappy
compressed hdfs files
We fixed the following defects:
Adapt to tag change in comScore csv
Merge editors stats for all wikis failed
No sampled-1000 tsv file for 2014-02-06 on
We also worked on, but did not finish a few other issues:
Run Scheduled Reports via
Unit testing Hive queries
For the new sprint, we needed to pivot and migrate our existing services to
the new labs cluster in the Virginia datacenter. We've tasked this out, but
there are too many unknowns and possible dependencies to properly estimate,
so we will work on this until it's done.