Tomorrow morning (Jun 30th - CET timezone) I'd need to reboot stat1002,
stat1003 and stat1004 for kernel upgrades (Ubuntu security patches). This
could potentially terminate long running queries or jobs, so please ping me
on IRC or email me if your work can't be postponed or stopped.