[Wikipedia-l] Révocations d'Administrateurs.

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 12:35:47 UTC 2008

2008/10/21 Huib Laurens <sterkebak at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> Can somebody translate this in English please?

Pending someone that actually speak French coming along, here's
Google's attempt:

"Revocation of Directors.

Hello!

I am tired of these directors (bureaucrats, stewards,
etc. Other big words) any more arrogant, incompetent and
vandals as each other. They are ignorant (from a
''valuable''control / manga and generally /...),
the Wikipedia as their personal property, which should
to hunt all intruders. They betray the ideals of the Foundation
Wikimedia. Worst of all are in the fr.Wikipedia
(should revoke block * *!). But others are
not bad either (bn, bg, wuu ...). I ask you to participate
my consultation''vulgum pecus'', namely us:

* <http://gn.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vikipetã_myangekõi:Administradores>;

* <# Http://lt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vikipedijos_aptarimas:Administratoriai
Révocation_d'Administrateurs
>.

    Hi,

    Budelberger, Richard (registered under the name "Budelberger"
Wikis in all, if you want to check his "contributions")."

I think the rough translation is "ADMIN ABUSE! ADMIN ABUSE!".

Problems with administrators on a given project should be dealt with
on that project. Trying to hold cross-project talks on the subject are
liable to failure because of difference in policy and culture and, not
least, language.

Google translation of my reply (if someone wants to give an accurate
translation, you're welcome to do so):

Problèmes avec les administrateurs sur un projet donné doivent être
traitées sur ce projet. Essayer de tenir les pourparlers projet sur le
sujet sont de nature à l'échec en raison de la différence dans la
politique et de la culture et, non moins, de la langue.