[Wikipedia-l] be: and be-x-old: interwiki

Berto 'd Sera albertoserra at ukr.net
Sun Apr 29 11:31:09 UTC 2007

Hoi!

> Would you please define the expression "internal mafia" to us.
Internal power structure = The complex set of personal friendships, hidden solidarities, private phone calls, etc
PLUS
the administrative roles and the power to ban people and protect articles
PLUS
control over the interface.

Is that clear enough? Your turn with definitions, now, I'm still waiting to know who is "respectable" in Belarus'.

Bèrto ‘d Sèra
Personagi dl’ann 2006 për l’arvista american-a Time (tanme tuti vojàotri)
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1569514,00.html