[Wikipedia-l] From Romanian Wikipedia, the Nazi Encyclopedia

Berto 'd Sera albertoserra at ukr.net
Sun Apr 15 13:50:53 UTC 2007

Hoi again!

Francis and John, pls bear in mind that to stand in front of an Arbitration
Committee you will need to have full translations of the articles AND a

Bear in mind that mostly the people in the Arbitration Committee will not be
able to read the original text and that your opponents will obviously say
you have totally misunderstood the text. The ArbCom will not judge whether
being a left/right wing is nice, it will judge whether a wiki is publishing
encyclopedic content or not.

What a report needs to show (for example) is:
1) There is a clear political (moral/religious/racial) bias in the wiki
2) Articles do not have an encyclopedic form, they rather appear to be a
"Pravda" (no sources, no countering POVs listed, just a "revelation")
3) Derogative racial/national/etc terms are used as normal lexicon

The political/religious/moral/racial direction towards the wiki is drifting
is absolutely irrelevant. Any organized bias is intolerable as such.

Berto 'd Sera
Personagi dl'ann 2006 per l'arvista american-a Time (tanme tuti vojaotri)
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1569514,00.html