[Wikipedia-l] From Romanian Wikipedia, the Nazi Encyclopedia

Berto 'd Sera albertoserra at ukr.net
Sun Apr 15 12:21:08 UTC 2007

Hoi!

Thanks, pls keep these lists updated as much as possible. I'm doing a
similar job in the Cyrillic space. We will soon able to use them.

I'd suggest you watch ALL local political parties for "free propaganda",
too. Here it's not uncommon to find out that one political side is 100%
dominating, which excludes a project from being a wiki in principle.

Berto 'd Sera
Personagi dl'ann 2006 per l'arvista american-a Time (tanme tuti vojaotri)
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1569514,00.html