[Wikipedia-l] Entries getting delete...

David Goodman dgoodmanny at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 10:30:25 UTC 2007

It may be convenient, but it would be hard to say it is necessary.  It
resembles the techniques of traffic enforcement I have heard exist in
some countries, where the traffic policeman gives the ticket, decides
on guilt, and collects the fine.  It also resembles some recent
practices in my own country authorized by the Patriot Act. They too
are  convenient, and save time.  David g.

On 4/12/07, David Monniaux <David.Monniaux at free.fr> wrote:
> David Goodman a écrit :
> > a/ An admin can single handedly delete immediately without listing
> > first for speedy, and they do--I was incredulous when i first heard
> > this was possible
> This is necessary given he huge amount of crap that gets added.

David Goodman, Ph.D, M.L.S.