[Wikipedia-l] Conflict between two Wikipedias

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 16:40:49 UTC 2005

Oh, and in addition:

While there is a 1-to-1 correspondence for Serbian between Latin and
Cyrillic (Latin digraphs nonwithstanding), there is not between Latin
and Cyrillic for Moldovan, so Latin -> Cyrillic conversion by computer
is impossible (well, not impossible, but it would require AI),
although Cyrillic -> Latin is usually possible.

Mark