[Wikipedia-l] RE: Plea for help

Mark Christensen mchristensen at HTEC.com
Thu Feb 21 19:31:28 UTC 2002

In addition to the addition of more explanatory text, and -- most
importantly -- making that information far more prominent. I'd really like
to see a light background, of whatever color,  added to each of the
different subspaces.

This will make it possible to see at a glance which subspace you are in.  I
am very confident that this UI improvement will be of tremendous value in
making the namespaces issue clear to new users, without the requiring them
to read a complex explanation of the concept of namespaces to them in a FAQ.

Yours
Mark