[Wikipedia-l] Up again

Magnus Manske Magnus.Manske at epost.de
Fri Feb 1 23:39:35 UTC 2002

The site is up again. Good work, Jimbo! I should know better than to
recommend a software upgrade (never change...;)

And you installed the new software. Apart from some goodies, I just found a
bug. When trying to edit a "subpage" (any page with a "/" in the title), it
says "URL not found". It is the same here, so it is not the rewrite rules
that cause it, but the software.

Until the bugfix, if you encounter that page, manually replace the "%2F" in
the URL box with a normal "/", the reload. You'll get the edit page then.

Sorry for that. WOrking on the fix right now.

Magnus