[Wikipedia-l] International wikipedias statistics

Ian rsvr4cqdon001 at sneakemail.com
Fri Feb 1 23:35:31 UTC 2002

Well, we are apparently huge in Andorra. One user page out of a population
of 67,627! If we had that relative user base in China, there would be
18,825 user pages from China and 4,112 user pages if such a pecentage of
users existed in the USA.

Wikipedia is currently spitting out binary garrble )-:

Ian Monroe
http://mlug.missouri.edu/~eean/