No subject

Tue Mar 15 17:42:23 UTC 2011

registration of those who'll participate. Something simple, fresh and fun will
work. We aren't looking to register a whole new domain and hosting so something
similar to Google sites (for developing websites) should work. A volunteer to
head this would be great and of-course I'll be on the side line in-case some
scripting and design is needed.

cheers,
Alex!
--0-1068851733-1304432556=:9583