No subject

Tue Mar 15 17:42:23 UTC 2011

ue we<br>
have?received?some &quot;negative&quot; critiscm in the past few days.And f=
rom the<br>
continued arguments in this thread,I am inclined to think maybe our critics=
 are<br>
right?!<br>
First,I dont understand the need of the Survey?I mean to what end are we do=
ing<br>
the survey???<br>
I personally would suggest we have some sort of ?&quot;AGM&quot; where we c=
an look back at<br>
our success,mistakes and staff on a more &quot;humane&quot; grounds with th=
e aim of<br>
correcting and building on our success and mistakes not the &quot;virtual&q=
uot; way.<br>
Plus some questions are very subjective and touch on individuals directly<b=
r>
and?personally?I would rather not critic people behind there back especiall=
y in<br>
print.......<br>
Happy Easter,<br>
Limoke Oscar,<br>
com</a><br>
Freelancer,<br>
GeoInformatics and GIScience Student<br>

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...<br>
s/20110421/139e96f3/attachment-0001.htm" target=3D"_blank">http://lists.wik=
imedia.org/pipermail/wikimediake/attachments/20110421/139e96f3/attachment-0=
001.htm</a><br>

Message: 2<br>