[Wikimediaindia-l] Clarification Regarding Kiruba Shankar's Involvement

Kiruba @ Kiruba.com kiruba at kiruba.com
Tue Dec 14 07:30:54 UTC 2010

Dear Wikipedians,

First, I start with apologies if I have caused any disrespect to any. That
was not my intention and if I have,  I'm truly sorry.  I respect the
community and all the efforts.

Since my last email to the group earlier this year, I have consciously not
associated or falsified my position. I agree that my old business-card was
misleading and apologize for the confusion.

Its good to have clarity in this issue and this mail to the group clears the
confusion.  To reiterate, I'm not associate with the board in any capacity
and will contribute as a Wikipedian as another member of the community.

Thanks for the patience and once again, apologies.  If you have any further
queries from any member of the group, I'm happy to answer them.

Regards,

Kiruba Shankar