[Wikimediaindia-l] Your business card

Achal Prabhala aprabhala at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 06:54:22 UTC 2010

Kiruba,

A friend who is at the INK conference in Lavasa sent me this scan of
your business card; a card that you handed out yesterday.

Can you please explain to all of us why it says you are a "Director of
Wikimedia India" when as you perfectly well know - and has been publicly
documented - you have had nothing to do with the chapter formation in
India for over a year? As you know, you were asked to leave the founding
group because of your promotion of yourself as a Director of a
non-existent entity; as you also know, Wikipedians in India were/are
extremely annoyed by your false representation.

I'm going to send out a short and clear message to WikimediaIndia-l on
the subject of your association with us. Meanwhile, please understand
that this is absolutely ridiculous - you are wasting our time, and have
done so repeatedly in the past.

Achal