[Wikimediaau-l] [wma-comm] Follow up my update request :-)

Virtual Steve virtual-steve at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 2 08:00:54 UTC 2010

Peter

Thanks for your message which has now got to us.

think you should also have received an email from our secretary Sarah in
 regards to the AGM - particularly with regards our move to a postal
vote this year.
Please contact me directly - or write to this list again if you need further answers on this matter.

In
 regards to nominations - we will be seeking them very soon - but of
course those nominations (and the right to vote) will apply to financial
 members only.
My advice to you on this is that you send your payment
 to Sarah in the next day or two so you can take part in the process -
particularly because renewal of memberships occurred on July 1st.

I'm
 going to leave your final point with regards opening the wiki - we've
had that discussion many times as a committee and to date we have not
reached a consensus or vote in favour of doing so.  However as for any
matter a new committee may come to a different conclusion.

Steve