[Wikimediaau-l] Follow up my update request :-)

Lloyd Nguyen zero1328 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 04:28:56 UTC 2010

On 2 September 2010 13:46, private musings <thepmaccount at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm growing increasingly concerned with the way the AGM is being
> prepared, and though there may be nothing to worry about, I would
> greatly appreciate a response to my questions below, to which I'd only
> add a polite inquiry as to why and how the decision was taken to move
> to a postal vote this year (
> http://www.wikimedia.org.au/w/index.php?title=2010-2011_AGM&curid=535&diff=2813&oldid=2805
> ) - seems a little odd to me, strange that it shouldn't have been
> announced perhaps a little wider, and fwiw, I haven't received any
> post of any kind from WMAU to date - should I have?

I'll confirm that I haven't received any info for a while, either. It
makes me wonder about what the plan is for the AGM. All I can say is
that there's supposed to be a minimum 14 days notice, according to the
rules, so I'm also feeling a bit anxious as to what's happening with
the voting and whatnot. Snail mail isn't instantaneous.

--
Lloyd Nguyen
lloyd.nguyen at uqconnect.edu.au