[Wikimediaau-l] Brisbane Meetup for AGM

Craig Frankiln craig at halo-17.net
Sun Sep 5 11:34:15 UTC 2010

With the AGM fast approaching, I was wondering if any of my fellow Brisbane
people would be interested in getting together once more to listen in and
discuss general Wiki-stuff?  I'm happy to offer my home as the location once
more, although I've moved (to the Craigslea area) since the last AGM and my
new house isn't quite as convenient for public transport as my Nundah
apartment was.  Alternatively, if we can get a volunteer with wireless
internet and a laptop, we can do the State Library thing again.

Any interest, please either respond or ping me off-list so I can gauge
interest!

Cheers,

Craig F.