[Wikimediaau-l] Conroy - "Measures to improve safety of theinternet for families"

Kimberlee Weatherall k.weatherall at law.uq.edu.au
Thu Dec 17 02:03:19 UTC 2009

Worth noting that both EFA and GetUp are coordinating on this issue: so
Wikimedians who in their personal capacity are interested in getting
involved in the campaign against such laws should get in touch with one
of those organisations...and watch for more.

http://www.getup.org.au/campaign/GreatFirewallOfAustralia
<http://www.getup.org.au/campaign/GreatFirewallOfAustralia?dc=974,577776
,2>

http://nocleanfeed.com/