[Wikimediaau-l] Aboriginal languages (reply)

Liam Wyatt liamwyatt at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 00:45:50 UTC 2008

I appreciate your concern P. and thanks for the 'heads up'. Let's
discuss this further over a couple of beers at the Paragon at the
meetup (I'm coming).
In general I would agree with you about the concern for looking
insensitive discussing literacy levels etc. but this is in the
context of a project to increase literacy levels by a national
literacy NGO. The fact that this particular aboriginal community has
low literacy levels (and therefore low competence in using the
internet) is bold-font front and center!

-Liam

Email - liamwyatt at gmail.com
Phone - +61 (0)439 954 269
Skype - Wittylama