[Wikimediaau-l] Melbourne meetup report

Angela beesley at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 14:39:11 UTC 2007

On 10/4/07, Brianna Laugher <brianna.laugher at gmail.com> wrote:
> We can have another Melbourne meetup between Nov 10-19. We will try to
> arrange it so OIC and Sarah can attend and Brian and as many
> Melburnians as possible, of course. Angela, if there's any potential
> that you could be down here during that time period, I think that
> would be awesome too.

Sadly, it's unlikely I will be there. I'm moving to Sydney next week.

Is there any interest from people in Sydney about working on the
chapter? Wherever the headquarters end up being, this should still be
a nationwide project, and not based in just one state, so it would be
good to have these discussions in Sydney too.

Angela