[Wikimediaau-l] Melbourne meetup report

Gnangarra gnangarra at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 14:50:31 UTC 2007

Its a good idea to have individual chapters

The way I thought we are working is to create WMA first, then WMA helps the
states create chapters during 2008, once created the states would have a
representative on the WMA committee, realising that not every state is going
to have the critical mass to support a local chapter initially anyway.

Gideon