[Wikimedia-l] Radiological images

Joseph Chirum sundog358 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 17 19:24:56 UTC 2013

credits on the work should also be added to the machine operator, as they would be akin to the photographer.  However they are simply contracted, and not the independent conceptualizer of the work, in its final output.  There may be observers present, and the observer always affects the result of  the observed, in the privacy realm of patient to doctor operations, there should theoretically be at least 2 people present, at the time of the creation of the radiological image.  Therefore some median agreement of rights at least , should go to the patient and the operator in a dual fashion primarily, with the hospital or medical center having no copyright priviliges, except those under patient/operator direction.