[Wikimedia-l] FDC staff IRC office hours this week

Katy Love klove at wikimedia.org
Tue Sep 17 17:43:18 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

I wanted to remind folks about the two upcoming IRC office hours sessions
that the FDC staff will be hosting in the coming days. We know many
entities are in the midst of creating their proposals to the FDC, so we are
hosting these sessions to answer questions about the annual plan grant
(FDC) proposal process.

These IRC meetings will happen on Wednesday, September 18 at 16:00 UTC and
on Friday September 20 at 00:00 UTC. They will be, as usual, on the channel
#wikimedia-office. Please feel free to submit questions in advance or reach
out to us with any questions or concerns at FDCsupport at wikimedia.org. If
you cannot attend but are interested in the sessions, you can always the
check the logs. [1]

We look forward to seeing you on IRC!

Warm regards,
Katy