[Wikimedia-l] Fwd: FOSS Outreach Program for Women: call for candidates, projects, and mentors

Quim Gil qgil at wikimedia.org
Mon Oct 28 23:29:43 UTC 2013

Your help promoting the Free and Open Source Outreach Program for Women
is welcome. We are looking for candidates to become full-time interns in
a Wikimedia tech project between December and March. We are also looking
for mentors and projects. See the details below.

Wikimedia chapters and other organizations can also help promoting this
program in their areas. So far the only countries with a slightly decent
representation of candidates are India and USA.

Thank you!