[Wikimedia-l] New access to non-public information policy, re-ID requirements and data retention

Sydney sydney.poore at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 02:05:33 UTC 2013

I can think of three times that people with access to private information misled the community about their identity and it would have been better if there were records showing who they were. Being able to audit the records for false documentation would have been useful in two and probably would have prevented the other.

Sydney

Sent from my iPhone