[Wikimedia-l] Rules of engagement for companies in Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Danish?

David Richfield davidrichfield at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 13:14:32 UTC 2013

Hi all,

When I'm not editing Wikimedia projects, I work for Mondelez
International, and our Social Media team has contacted me for advice
on responsible engagement with Wikipedia.  I know that different
language projects have different rules on whether company
representatives should:

* Edit pages directly or only ever edit talk pages
* Edit under their own names or under company names

What are the rules for the Nordic languages?

Thanks,

David

--
David Richfield