[Wikimedia-l] Rules of engagement for companies in Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Danish?

Hans A. Rosbach hans.a.rosbach at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 13:51:45 UTC 2013

In no-wp we have a policy that usernames shall be for individuals and thus
typical company usernames are blocked and asked to request change of names.
These users then have no restrictions on which pages to edit. As long as we
don't demand identification of users, restrictions on edits would IMO be
futile anyway.

Hans A. Rosbach / User:Haros