[Wikimedia-l] Thoughts on Admin Rights on WMF Wiki (and other things)

Nathan nawrich at gmail.com
Fri May 24 15:36:01 UTC 2013

Hi Gayle,

I just wanted to say thanks for sharing. It does help personalize the
WMF to know a little more about its leadership group, and I think
having a sense of the personality behind the user account will temper
some of the more unmoderated members of the Wikimedia commentariat.
While I might quibble with some of your wording around the recent
controversy, I think your heart is in the right place and the working
relationships will become more comfortable as everyone gets to know
you better and as you become more accustomed to the wiki culture.
Thanks again and good luck!

~Nathan