[Wikimedia-l] Thoughts on Admin Rights on WMF Wiki (and other things)

Richard Symonds richard.symonds at wikimedia.org.uk
Fri May 24 15:51:19 UTC 2013

Thanks, Gayle, for sharing this. It's interesting to read how people at
other organisations in the movement came to join us. I agree with Nathan: your
heart is clearly in the right place, and I promise you that the
working relationships
do become more comfortable (and reactions more understandable) in time.

Richard Symonds
Wikimedia UK
0207 065 0992