[Wikimedia-l] movement blog, not WMF blog, was: Go away, community (from WMF wiki at least)

Fae faewik at gmail.com
Mon May 13 11:33:22 UTC 2013

On 13 May 2013 12:00, Tilman Bayer <tbayer at wikimedia.org> wrote:
> Curiously, here you left out one sentence from my 2011 email:
>
> "And while I don't want to pass judgment over your work on the
> projects, the fact that you are currently blocked on Meta etc. makes
> it difficult to justify keeping your access at the moment."

If you did not want to pass judgement in 2011, you certainly seem to
be making up for that retrospectively now. Perhaps it might have been
the better path to stick to that principle, rather than put this
damning email out in public, particularly an email officially from the
"Wikimedia Foundation" rather than a personal one.

By the way, I am unclear, was the email you are quoting extensively
from, rather than summarizing, a public correspondence, or are you
choosing to publish it now, on a permanently and publicly archived
email list, two year later?

Fae
--
faewik at gmail.com http://j.mp/faewm