[Wikimedia-l] movement blog, not WMF blog, was: Go away, community (from WMF wiki at least)

Huib Laurens sterkebak at gmail.com
Mon May 13 11:09:40 UTC 2013

Tillman,

For the record, the time between your e-mail and my request why the rights
where removed is FOUR days. So yes. I stay by my claim I had to find
information myself. And showing the mails its visible that Jay didn't know
about the fact you removed me either. So NO you didn't leave me a note when
you did it. I get your note four days later.

Other volunteers also said they where removed, and I will not post that
kind of e-mails online. But on the other mailing threat there you can read
it yourself also.

When I was placed on the Wikimedia Blog I was already blocked by the Dutch
Wikipedia, That was no problem for Jay, Erik or the other people I worked
with? When I was blocked on the dutch Wikipedia I was also a moderator on
Commons, Meta, Incubator and a Member of the LangCOM and the LiCOM.

So now your saying: You where / are blocked so you can't be trusted? I
guess that makes you a complete asshole. Since the blocks and NL.wiki and
lots of other wiki's are made of complete bullshit.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Huib Laurens