[Wikimedia-l] [okfn-discuss] OKCon 2013 Call for Proposals – out now!

Charles Andrès charles.andres.wmch at gmail.com
Fri May 10 16:28:18 UTC 2013

wikimedia CH is considering to propose abstract.

independently we will be more than happy to help any wikimedians willing to come in Geneva if needed.

Charles

Charles ANDRES, Chairman
"Wikimedia CH" – Association for the advancement of free knowledge –
www.wikimedia.ch
Skype: charles.andres.wmch
IRC://irc.freenode.net/wikimedia-ch