[Wikimedia-l] "Adopt a page"

Strainu strainu10 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 08:23:22 UTC 2013

Guys, I think you're reading more into it than it is. When you're adopting
an animal you don't  get to decide what and how much it gets to eat.
Similarly adopting a wiki page wouldn't mean you pay for having a say on
the content. At the bottom end of the reward scale you could get a badge
you could put on YOUR website, without having your name on Wikipedia at all.

I'm not necessarely in favour of this idea but i wanted to see if it's been
discussed before. I guess that if it has, people havebeen confusing this
idea with paid editing.

Pe sâmbătă, 30 martie 2013, Thomas Morton <morton.thomas at googlemail.com> a
scris: