[Wikimedia-l] fiction: WMF policy of paying less than market

Erwin Mulialim erwin.mulialim at outlook.com
Fri Mar 8 03:20:25 UTC 2013

Dear Jan-Bart,
Hey, I think that you are the dumbest and most foolish people in this world! Since you already know that working for a nonprofit foundation or charity that absolutely should not be expecting a salary sufficient in terms of value! Because this job is having the social goals of humanity and is not intended for business, so it is proper you should not expect yourself to be paid according to the salary standardization of benchmark government regulatory policy. For jobs that have a social purpose of humanity like this, we should not be so demanding, but we first have to love the job ought to give all of the skills and talents that we have for this foundation, believe that sooner or later will certainly all of the goodness and your efforts will be avenged by God through His wonderful ways.

May GOD Bless You Always!

Best Regards,

Claudius Erwin Mulialim
Owner Q-Tech Computer - Ruteng
(CV. Montée Vista Media Vision) in Ruteng - Flores, East Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia.