[Wikimedia-l] Swedish Wikipedia reach 1 million (with support of bots)

Federico Leva (Nemo) nemowiki at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 07:32:23 UTC 2013

Anders Wennersten, 18/06/2013 09:00:
> I am happy to see that you, as well as Hubertl, is happy to go on as you
> always have done. I do not have the ambition to change your view on
> life, [...]

To clarify, my view on life didn't include any item about bot article
creation last time I checked.
There's also nothing I "always have done" on this topic, as far as I
remember: I'm just observing global patterns in our wikis. I really
don't care about single instances of the patterns, especially when I
can't do anything about them.

Nemo