[Wikimedia-l] Swedish Wikipedia reach 1 million (with support of bots)

Per A.J. Andersson paja at telia.com
Tue Jun 18 15:02:06 UTC 2013

I am a bit suprised about the lack of trying to understand and
develop mindsets here. I joined this mailing list the other day
in the belief that it was directed at discussing current topics
in the Wikimedia community in a constructive manner. So far I
have not found overwhelming proof of this.

Hopefully I can be proved wrong.

Best of wishes,
Per
Wikipedia user Paracel63