[Wikimedia-l] [Wikimedia Announcements] PRISM, government surveillance, and Wikimedia: Request for community feedback

Jon Davies jon.davies at wikimedia.org.uk
Sat Jun 15 15:57:31 UTC 2013

Speaking as an individual and not on behalf of the chapter (and not as an
American obviously) I think this seems a proportional response but would
encourage everyone in the UK community to share their thoughts.
I think it would be naive to think this was not aimed at US citizens as
well, despite denials, but it certainly has implications for our freedoms
in Europe.

Jon Davies