[Wikimedia-l] [Wikimedia Announcements] PRISM, government surveillance, and Wikimedia: Request for community feedback

James Alexander jalexander at wikimedia.org
Sun Jun 16 00:44:02 UTC 2013

To try and keep the discussion in one place it would be great if
people could put their comments on the meta talk page (either as well
as the mailing list or as well as) I'm going to try and copy some
discussions as that gets more complicated.

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:PRISM

James Alexander
Legal and Community Advocacy
Wikimedia Foundation