[Wikimedia-l] [Internal-l] 2013-2014 Round 1 FDC eligibility status & IRC office hours

Nicole Ebber nicole.ebber at wikimedia.de
Thu Jul 18 16:28:49 UTC 2013

Hi Anasuya and Garfield,

please allow me a quick question:

* In 2012-13, the FDC grants (round 1 and 2) were $4.7 M plus the WMF
FDC grant of $4.5 M = a total of $9.2 M.
* In 2013-14, the FDC grants are budgeted with a total of $6 M.

What is unclear to me is if this $6 M are including the FDC grant the
WMF might apply for in round 2 or not. Can you clarify this for me?

Thanks a lot and best regards,
Nicole