[Wikimedia-l] Are chapters part of the community and board seats for affiliates?

Balázs Viczián balazs.viczian at wikimedia.hu
Sun Feb 24 10:27:13 UTC 2013

Maybe I wasn't clear enough, imo chapters are NOT part of the communities
(nor the global community), just a tool for them to achieve certain goals
that otherwise would be much more difficult or (almost) impossible to reach.

Balázs
2013.02.24. 10:34, "Rodrigo Tetsuo Argenton" <rodrigo.argenton at gmail.com>