[Wikimedia-l] Fundraising testing

MZMcBride z at mzmcbride.com
Wed Feb 20 19:14:20 UTC 2013

Megan Hernandez wrote:
>Sorry for the confusion.  The chapters in Germany, France, and Switzerland
>ran banners at the end of 2012.  WMF is not showing banners in those
>countries.
>
>I added a section to the fundraising meta page for comments if you've seen
>banners over the last two weeks:
>http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Fundraising_2013

Looks good. :-)  https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising_2013 (the
noticeboard itself) also looks like it'll be useful for providing status
updates, etc. Wikimedians are always curious about banners, particularly
outside November and December.

>From the subject-space page, I saw this:

* "or send in your own story: wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Stories/en
<https://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Stories/en>"

I didn't realize this form was still up. I'm curious how many e-mails it
gets/how it's been working for you all. Do people submit interesting
stories? I assume it's funneled through OTRS or something, but I'm not
actually sure.

MZMcBride